Tadoba - The Tiger Country
19th - 22 May 2017
The Royal Bengal Tiger growls, a marsh crocodile glides by and sloth bears bound at the Tadoba Andhari Reserve. As the largest and oldest national park in Maharashtra and at around 150 km from Nagpur, this is your chance to photograph at what is considered as one of the jewels among the National Parks in India. Get up, close and personal with the Tigers, Indian leopards, dhole, striped hyena, jungle cats, sambar, spotted deer or barking deer.
The Tadoba Lake is interesting as well – as legend holds that Taru was a village chief who was killed in a mythological encounter with a tiger. A shrine dedicated to the God Taru now exists beneath a huge tree, on the banks of the Tadoba Lake. The temple is frequented by locals and tribals alike, and is also a serene spot to watch the jungle life and capture it!
The trip is led by award winning photographer Abhishek Hajela who has experience of over 8-years of leading immersive and unique tours; and is powered by the leading names in Photography -- Olympus, Manfrotto and Go Pro.
Dates: 18th – 22nd May 2017
Price: On Request
Photo Mentor: Abhishek Hajela
Three Nights at Tadoba National Park
5 game drives in the park
Photography tips and lessons
Photograph the majestic Royal Bengal Tigers along with other mammals and birds!
Day 1: 19 May; Arrive into Nagpur and drive to Tadoba, Evening Safari
Fly into Nagpur by the first morning flight, from here will drive to the Tiger country of Tadoba.
After lunch, we head out for our first safari into Tadoba and an introduction to the beautiful park and its wildlife. This deciduous forest is picturesquely scattered with meadows and lakes, is home to many mammals like Indian leopards, dhole, striped hyena, jungle cats, sambar, spotted deer or barking deer Tiger, and Wild Dogs.
We will return to our hotel and retire early after this long day!
Day 2 and 3: 20 and 21 May; Morning and Evening Safaris
We will spend the next two day doing the morning and evening safaris.
Our day will start from 6am for the morning safari, we will return to the hotel for breakfast followed by some time free, lunch followed by the afternoon safari. We will spend the evenings doing some critique sessions and photography tips which will help you to enhance your photography skills!
The naturalist are experienced enough to track the tigers and maximize our chances of photographing them. Apart from the Tigers we will look at several other animals and try and capture the mood of this beautiful forest.
Day 4: 22 May; Drive to Nagpur and fly home
All good things must come to an end, alas. Today, after breakfast, you get transferred to the airport to catch your respective flights back home.
● 03 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in the mentioned hotels or of similar category
● All Transportation and sightseeing by Maruti Jeeps
● Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
● Services of an English speaking Naturralist/ driver
● 5 Safaris in shared jeeps
● Environmental Fees
● All currently applicable taxes
● Airfare to and from Nagpur or any other destination
● Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
● Any kind of optional tours
● Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
● Services of vehicle on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour
● Medical & Travel insurance
● Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities and nature’s fury
● Anything not mentioned under the category “COST INCLUSIONS”
+91 997 109 5453
+91 965 057 5656